By accessing the website at https://amplify.link, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Amplify.link's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Amplify.link's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Amplify.link at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Amplify.link's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Amplify.link makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Amplify.link does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Amplify.link or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Amplify.link's website, even if Amplify.link or a Amplify.link authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Amplify.link's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Amplify.link does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Amplify.link may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Amplify.link does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Amplify.link has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Amplify.link of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Amplify.link may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- What you should know
- What information we need
- Why we need it
- How we will use it
- How long we keep it
- Access to your information and correction
- How to contact us
- What you should know
Your privacy is extremely important to us. Amplify.link believes in helping to build a transparent and honest internet, where intentions are clear and personal data is treated with respect.
- What information we need
At minimum, Amplify.link requires an email, first name and last name in order to use the service. Signing up with either Facebook or Twitter is advised for reasons cited below, this will provide us with your full name, email address associated with that service, and in some cases gender and location.
Why we need it
We require an email address as a way of verifying an account is created legitimately. It also allows us to offer a way for you to regain access to your account should you forget your password. We use email as a way to communicate vital information with users regarding the service.
Using Facebook or Twitter to sign up gives us a further degree of certainty that you are a legitimate user and not a bot looking to abuse the service. Information gained also allows us to analyse how Amplify.link is being used so we can continue to improve the service for all users.
How we will use it
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept securely. We never have and never will sell or share your personal information with third parties unless we are obliged to do so by law. Data collected is used only for purposes of verifying user accounts, and providing us with basic insight into who is using Amplify.link.
How long we keep it
User data is kept indefinitely, yet securely. We will remove personal data from our system only if a user asks us to do so, in compliance with ‘the right to be forgotten’ (Right to erasure) act.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please contact us.
How to contact us
Email: [email protected]
Post:LOUDD ltd - Amplify.link
Bankspace 145 - 147
Cookies on this website are used for:
- Analytical/performance purposes - this allows us to recognise and calculate the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate around the website when they are using it. Therefore helping us improve the way our website functionality for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality purposes - to help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences and settings (e.g. your progress when creating a link).
- Sharing purposes – this allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.